You just have decided that you want to start a planting project. However, your problem is you do not have enough space. The best solution for this is to have container gardening.
Why choose to have container gardening? Prefer to plant in container because it offers endless possibilities. You can grow fruits, vegetables, flowers, herbs and even a combination of it. Here are some of the benefits of planting in containers.
1) You can easily move your plants. For instance, if you want to brighten up a corner, all you have to do is transfer a pot of your plants with yellow or pink flowers. You can also bring your plants with you whenever you move from one place to another.
2) It can create interest – garden planters and potted plants. It can break a monotonous lay-out of your garden if you have with you the handy plants on a container. You can simply build a theme in your garden based on the colors, texture or your artistic ideas.
3) Potted plants are flexible. You can put your plants depending on your mood or as your plants bloom and mature. For instance, during spring. Bring your narcissus and violet flowers on your patio to encourage your visitors to stay in your lovely patio. You can make use as well of your potted plants if you have events in your place to accessorize naturally the area.
4) You can create an ambiance with your potted plants. This is great in outdoor rooms to steal a good view especially from your visitors. You can create a casual look with your plants and re-arrange it again whenever you want. Potted plants arranged with precision such as ivy topiaries and rosemary can create a formal look.
5) With potted plants, you can control the invasive growers in your garden. For instance, mints and bamboos are great examples of plants that will grow in containers. However, they can also take over a garden.
6) If you have plants that require longer time to bloom in a particular season, you can put it first in your deck or patio.